martes, 23 de noviembre de 2010

Ejemplo de cover letter

Akiko Tanaka

52 Orchard Street

London

W2 3BT

Mobile: 07960 999999

E-mail: akiko9999@hotmail.com

Fortnum & Mason's

181 Piccadilly

London

W1A 1ER

3 August 2002


Dear Sir/Madam,

Re: Job as a part-time sales assistant (reference: JBW5014)

I would like to apply for the job of a part-time sales assistant in the food section of Fortnum & Mason's in Piccadilly, as advertised in Loot Recruit on 2 August. Please find attached a copy of my CV.

My previous jobs include two years as a sales assistant in an organic food shop in Japan. This has given me experience of dealing with customers, as well as cashier skills and a basic knowledge of food retailing. I have been living in London since last September, and am currently studying English at a language school. I have good English communication skills (recently I passed the Cambridge First Certificate in English exam). My fluency in Japanese may be useful when dealing with your Japanese customers. I am an enthusiastic worker, and enjoy working in a team. My student visa entitles me to work up to 20 hours per week (or longer during my school holidays), and I could start work immediately.

I would welcome the opportunity to discuss the job vacancy with you on the telephone or at an interview. I can be contacted most easily on my mobile telephone or by e-mail (see details at the top of this letter).

Yours faithfully,
Akiko Tanaka

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...